In addition to Espresso-Web cheat sheet you can find a cheat sheet for UIAutomator APIs. Their methods were split into six groups to reflect the usage area and make it simpler to remember and navigate:
- act – represents actions that can be performed on the device.
- find – contains methods to find single or multiple objects inside the UI.
- get – calls in this group allow to retrieve device or package properties.
- set – is responsible for layout hierarchy compression.
- wait – shows waiting methods.
- watch – consolidates all the methods related to